Who we are
www.globaltreasurymanagement.com is a website bringing together and presenting the common activities of the following companies:
– Ti Services USA Limited
– Titan FX Corporation
– Goliath Capital LLP
– Titan Eurasia LLC
– TI HK Services LLP
– Ti SG Services PTE LTD
– Pacific Management Limited LTD
www.globaltreasurymanagement.com is operated by a third party: AJC. The terms “AJC”, “we”, “our” or “our” refer to the operator of the website on which you are located.
Our website address is: https://globaltreasurymanagement.com/
AJC (https://ajc-vanuatu.com) is an advisory, accounting and Marketing firm established in Vanuatu since 2003.
Our company (hereinafter referred to as “AJC“) hereby declares that AJC strives to protect the personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information“) of our users (hereinafter referred to as “User” or “Users“), always keeping the following in mind:
- AJC appoints a person responsible for Personal Information protection in relation to Personal Information of Users, its business partners and its employees, and strictly protects such information by always conducting thorough employee education as well as enhancing internal control and system security.
- AJC may provide or deposit the information of User to its business partners, under certain conditions, within the above scope, to improve its services or the convenience of User. In such case, AJC selects such partners who have a sufficient level of Personal Information protection, and implement such protection.
- AJC diligent strives to maintain User information that is the most accurate and up-to-date. Upon User request, AJC will promptly act to ensure that any needed changes are made. If any erroneous information is found, AJC promptly corrects such information.
- AJC takes necessary security measures against any threats such as unauthorized access to, or loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of Personal Information. If such threats become apparent, AJC strives to correct such security measures to deal with such threats.
- AJC may send various useful information to User by different means (such as email, website notification, postal mail, etc). If User does not wish to receive such information, AJC promptly responds to the request for suspension of such sending by User.
- AJC prevents any unauthorized external access by maintaining security measures for its systems such as firewalls. AJC concurrently uses “SSL encryption technology” and its unique encryption technology for data communications in relation to Personal Information.
- AJC complies with any and all laws, regulations, guidelines, codes or any other rules in relation to handling of Personal Information. AJC improves and operates its Personal Information protection management system by continuously reviewing it.
COLLECTION OF USER INFORMATION
When a user uses our Services, his/her IP address and standard log information such as type of browser used or pages accessed on the website of Global Treasury Management are collected.
When using our Services, the following User information collected are contact information: name, address, phone number, citizenship, e-mail address and any other similar information…
While User is using our Services, AJC collects the information in relation to any activities on the website or use of our Services by such User. AJC may collect the information in relation to the computer or any other access devices of such User to prevent any unauthorized or wrongful act.
AJC does not collect credit card information.
HANDLING OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION
AJC, in principle, does not acquire, use or provide to any third party any information in relation to political opinion, belief (religion, thought or faith), membership of labor union, race, ethnicity, origin, permanent legal domicile, healthcare, sex life and criminal history (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Sensitive Information“). AJC may acquire, use or provide to any third-party Sensitive Information within its necessary scope in any of the following cases (with strict management on the part of AJC):
- if such acquisition, use or provision is based on laws and regulations, etc.;
- if such acquisition, use or provision is necessary to protect life, body or property of any person;
- if such acquisition, use or provision is especially necessary to enhance public health or promote sound development of children;
- if AJC is required to cooperate with governmental institutions, local governments or their entrustees, for their performance of the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations;
- if AJC acquires, uses or provides to any third-party Sensitive Information, to the extent necessary to perform transfer, etc. of any rights or obligations due to inheritance procedures;
- if AJC acquires, uses or provides to any third-party Sensitive Information, on the basis of the consent of User, to the extent necessary to execute its operations, due to the necessity to ensure appropriate operations of AJC;
- if AJC uses any biometric authentication information which is Sensitive Information, for identification of User, on the basis of the consent of such User.
When User accesses the Global Treasury Management website or uses the Services, AJC (including its business partners) creates small data files in the computer or any other device of such User. Such data files may be a cookie, a pixel tag, or any other local storage provided by the browser or related applications used by such User (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Cookie“). AJC uses such Cookies for any of the following purposes:
• to provide the Services, contents or advertisements suited to the User;
• to measure promotional effects;
• to compile aggregate data about site traffic and website interaction;
• to reduce any risk and avoid any unauthorized use;
• to improve the reliability and security of the Global Treasury Management website and the entire Services.
AJC’s Cookie can be refused if the browser or add-on of such browser used by User permits such refusal, unless such Cookie is necessary to prevent any unauthorized use or to ensure the security of the website managed by AJC. In the case of refusal of the Cookie, the use of Global Treasury Management’s website or of the Services may be obstructed.
PROTECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
AJC securely stores and processes Personal Information of User in its computers located in Vanuatu and its server based in Sydney, Australia. AJC protects Personal Information of User by taking physical, electronic and procedural security measures. AJC takes security measures in relation to its computers such as firewalls or data encryption and controls any physical access to its buildings, facilities and files. Further, any permits for access to Personal Information are limited only to the employees who need such Personal Information to perform their duties.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
AJC will only retain your personal data:
- for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was intended;
- for the purposes of performing or fulfilling a contractual obligation with your or the organization you represent;
- for as long as required or permitted by the law.
USE OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
The first purpose of collecting Personal Information of User is to provide such User with a safe, smooth and efficient environment suited to such User. As a result, AJC uses Personal Information of User for any of the following purposes:
- to provide you with the service you have requested;
- to deal with communications that you send to AJC and responding to your queries, requests and complaints;
- to solve objections or to solve problems;
- to control risks, or to detect, prevent and/or correct any unauthorized act or any other potential prohibited or illegal act;
- to detect, prevent or correct any breach of policies, the Terms or any other applicable terms;
- to carry out the recruitment process;
- to comply with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
- to enhance the Services by customizing usage experiences of User;
- to measure the results of the Services and to improve their contents and layout;
- to manage and protect the information technology platform of Global Treasury Management;
- to conduct target marketing, to provide advertisements or service updates, or to distribute notices on campaigns, on the basis of the means of communication designated by User.
AJC does not sell or lend any Personal Information of User, without express consent of such User, to any third party.
AJC provides User with the Services, contents or advertisements suited to the applications of such User, by integrating the information of such User and the information collected from other companies, and strives to improve the quality and effect of such provision.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may contact us at the contact information provided below.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTY
Personal Information of User is shared with other third parties for any of the following purposes:
- with its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as “Affiliated Companies“). Further, AJC uses such information for detection and prevention of any possible illegal acts or any breach of AJC policies, or for decisions in relation to the products, services or communications of such affiliated companies. Such affiliated companies deliver marketing communications to User by using such information, only if such User requests them to provide their services.
- with law-enforcement institutions, governmental institutions or any other third parties in any of the following cases:
- if AJC is obliged to disclose such Personal Information due to any subpoena, court order or any other similar legal procedures;
- if AJC is required to disclose such Personal Information to comply with laws and regulations;
- if AJC cooperates with any ongoing investigations of law-enforcement institutions;
- if AJC considers in good faith that the disclosure of such Personal Information is necessary to avoid any physical harm or economic loss, to report any suspicious illegal acts or to investigate any breach of the Terms.
- in the case of prevention of wrongful acts and risk management: In the course of AJC activities to evaluate and manage risks and avoid wrongful acts.
- in the case of compliance with laws and regulations: AJC complies with verification obligations to prevent money laundering and funding to terrorists.
- with service provider: AJC enables its contracted service providers to support a part of the business operations of AJC such as prevention of wrongful acts, collection of bill, marketing, customer service or technical service.
- with User consent: personal Information of User is shared with any third party permitted or designated by such User in relation to such sharing.
User needs to acknowledge that such third party may be located in the country where the laws in relation to handling of Personal Information are laxer than the laws of the country of such User.
OVERSEAS TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
AJC undertakes best efforts to sufficiently protect Personal Information of Users, regardless of storage location of data, and strives to properly protect Personal Information of Users in transferring such information to overseas locations.
ACCESS TO AND CHANGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have entered some Personal Information on Global Treasury Management website, you can request the following:
- right to access your personal information: if you want to review the data we hold, collect and process about you, please contact us at the contact information provided below.
- right to rectification: if the data we hold, collect and process about you are inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to update such data by contacting us at the contact information provided below.
- right to erasure: if you decide that you do not want us to retain any personal data, we collected from you may request we delete your data by contacting us at the contact information provided below.
- right to restriction of processing: you may contact us at the contact information provided below to withdraw any consent previously given to us and require us to stop processing your data.
- right to object: you may object to certain types of processing. If you want so, you can contact us at the contact information provided below.
- right to data portability: you may have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller only if you have asked us.
- right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with your national data protection regulator.
Please be aware that these rights are not always absolute and there may be some situations in which, technically or legally, AJC may not be able to comply with your request.
Govant Building, P.O. BOX 1276